Friday, April 3, 2009

Rainy Days and Sushi

It rained ALL day yesterday! We needed it, but it was that kind of day where you just don't even want to leave the house!
Needed to get some groceries, but didn't want to venture out in the mess! So, I was trying to scrounge up something to cook for dinner when fabulous hubby called and suggested going out to eat! Yea!
We tried a new Japanese Steak House that opened recently in our town called Wasabi. It was good. I ended up just getting sushi and enjoyed every bite! I swear, I still feel stuffed this morning!
Busy weekend, daughter has dance rehearsal tomorrow and son is going to an overnight paintball event. I promised daughter that we would go shopping Sunday afternoon. She and I still don't have anything new for Easter! It will be a test of wills with daughter. She has her own style and it is not at all like mine! No more Lilly Pulitzer for her! :( Wish me luck!
~Steph

2 comments:

  1. It rained her in the Midlands too!! Don't you just love Sushi! My youngest has a closet full of Lilly and wears jeans everyday!! Help, I am pulling my hair out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for approving me, Steph! I'm wondering if I know you...we live in the lowcountry too! Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)
    Dee (www.GracealaMaison.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...