I have been trying to get caught up on reading the blogs that I follow and it seems like it will never happen! I keep thinking maybe I'll just mark them as all read, but I'm afraid I'll miss some important announcement or something! UGH!
I've been thinking about Easter... both of the children said they didn't want to hunt for eggs this year. I figured, okay, they are 12 and 14! Egg hunts are out! But, after the low-key looking at their easter baskets and then that was it, I looked at them and said "did you miss hunting for eggs?" Both have decided that we should hunt for eggs, in the house of course, next year! I'm so excited, if the jelly beans would keep I'd be filling the eggs right now! ;)
Glad it's Friday! Daughter has had a cold this week and I'm hoping we are on the downside now! I'm thinking dinner and a movie would be fun tonight!
Have a great weekend everyone!
~Steph
Is it too late to surprise them with a belated Easter Egg hunt this year? Maybe while they are at school - hide a mess of eggs about the house & have a belated Easter egg hunt waiting for them!
ReplyDelete