Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

It's been a while since anyone has tagged me, and that is okay, but sometimes a tag is a great way to write a post when you can't think of much else to say!

Nutshellberry, who is a new blogging friend and one that lives in my part of the world tagged me!

So here it goes:

1. What is your current obsession? cleaning out the clutter in my home

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? capris

3. What is for dinner? It's only 9:00 am, so I am not really sure yet.

4. What are you listening to? Regis and Kelly on the television

5. Say something to the one that tagged you. Hey you! So glad I found your blog, I enjoy reading someone else's take on life here in the lowcountry!

6. Favorite vacation spots. Treasure Cay, Bahamas. Love long weekends in NYC!

7. What I'm reading right now. The Help by Kathryn Stockett, it's very good!

8. Four words to describe myself. Creative, opinionated, tough, observant.

9. Guilty pleasure. Firefly vodka!

10. First spring thing? Eating outdoors!

11. What do you look forward to? Spending a lot of time at the lake this summer.
I'm supposed to tag some others. If you are one of my followers, I tag YOU!
~Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...