Sorry about the previous delete...I typed so fast I had about three typos...
Oh yes...the "Mark Sanford sucks and that's my opinion" sign is a local landmark. The other side probably says "Lindsey Graham suckss and that's my opinion too." Sometimes he puts...Mark Sandford and Lindsey Graham sucks and that's my opinion." I always want to stop and give him a grammar lesson...one persons sucks...two people suck...etc. Last year our old school superintendent and occasionally some of the top management at Santee Cooper and county officials as well. It's a hoot.
I like your new blog design! Hope you have a great trip to the lake.
ReplyDeleteLooks positively relaxing!! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Sounds fun! The weather should be warm n sunny too! Happy Easter to you & yours!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the previous delete...I typed so fast I had about three typos...
ReplyDeleteOh yes...the "Mark Sanford sucks and that's my opinion" sign is a local landmark. The other side probably says "Lindsey Graham suckss and that's my opinion too." Sometimes he puts...Mark Sandford and Lindsey Graham sucks and that's my opinion." I always want to stop and give him a grammar lesson...one persons sucks...two people suck...etc. Last year our old school superintendent and occasionally some of the top management at Santee Cooper and county officials as well. It's a hoot.