Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Afternoon of Shopping




Daughter and I had our shopping trip today. She found a dress for Easter and a few things for school. We also had to go ahead and get her first bathing suit of the season! I figured we would be at the lake the end of this next week and she and her friends will probably want to run around in their suits if the weather is warm! Hubby is so funny, he doesn't understand why she needs so "many" swim suits and not just have one for the lake and one for the house! Men!
I found a pair of sandals while I was in Target. I normally don't buy cheap shoes, but these were just adorable. They have some new ones by Miss Trish of Capri, especially for Target, and there was only one pair left in my gargantuan size! So, even though I am not sure I really like them, I decided to go ahead and get them and take them back if I change my mind. Now, I just have to find something cute to wear with them!
~Steph

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I never have any success with finding cute clothes or shoes at Target that I like. Always seem to look good on TV & print ads - then I look up close & ...err. not so much. But, those sandals are adorable though! Hope they work out!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...