Sunday, April 19, 2009

Honey!

I LOVE honey! One of the girls that works for my husband went to visit her mother in NC and her mother's neighbors are bee keepers! She brought back some honey for us. One jar is just honey and the other is honey and the comb! Hubby won't eat it because he thinks she is trying to poison him! Well, I don't think it is working because I have already eaten some and I am still here!
~Steph
PS I am taking Nutshell Berry's suggestion and I am going to surprise my kids with a belated Easter egg hunt here in the house one day after school! It really works out kind of nice too, I got a lot of candy to fill the plastic eggs at a really good price since Easter is already over!

1 comment:

  1. I love honey with the comb in it. It is so good spread over warm toast.

    A belated Easter egg hunt sounds like a good idea to me!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...