Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

How did it get to be Tuesday already?
These days are flying by! This week is college son's final exams and then he will be home for the summer! Freshman year complete: Check!
As much as I love my children, I am not looking forward to him being home for over 3 months! It's a weird dynamic once they leave for college and then come home for a bit. He thinks he is grown and has been used to being "on his own" and has a hard time moving back into "child living in his parent's house, with his parent's rules" mode! I foresee many bottles of wine in my future... for me, not him!
I didn't have to work at all this past weekend, which was nice! 
Saturday husband and I went over to the Home and Garden show. Waste of time. But, then we decided to have lunch over at Shem Creek at Red's Ice House.


That's always a fun place to go. I had the shrimp burger, which is awesome! 

Sunday I had a going away party to go to for a friend that is moving to NC. It was nice, but sad that she is leaving our neighborhood!

Yesterday I met with a carpenter who is going to start on built in bookcases for our living room! I am so excited! He is starting tomorrow! Yea!

Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...