Wow! Another day of gorgeous weather here in the lowcountry!
Earlier today I drove to Mt. Pleasant and met husband and his parents, who had driven down from Myrtle Beach, for lunch at Burton's Grill. Husband was in Charleston doing a job, so it was convenient for him to swing by and the in-laws had come down to make a Trader Joe's run.
MIL's birthday was yesterday hence the reason for the lunch date!
Lunch was good, though my Chopped Blue Cheese Salad came with bacon on top and I no longer eat meat! But, I try not to be difficult and just pick off the bacon. Though you would think since it was on the vegetarian menu AND on the regular menu, they would try to determine which you were ordering!
And of course I had to make the obligatory stop at Trader Joe's before I went home!
Lot's of activities happening here this weekend:
Too many crowds for me! So, I will probably do as I usually do this weekend each year....
stay around the house!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...