Since we had been out of town for the better part of my birthday, husband surprised me and we had dinner at Peninsula Grill last night. It has to be one of the best restaurants in Charleston!
I had an Heirloom Tomato Salad to start and then the Bourbon Glazed Jumbo Shrimp! Delicious!
I forgot to take a photo, but we ended with a piece of their, to die for, Coconut Cake!
It was the perfect way to wrap up the birthday!
I awoke to sad news this morning. My best friend's mom, the one I went to see about a month ago, died last night. I am so glad I was able to visit with her when I did. And, I had just sent her a note last week telling her how much she meant to me and what a great influence she had on me when I was growing up! I had such regret for not getting to do that with my friend before she died, and it gives me some peace knowing that I did do it this time with her mom!
I had an Heirloom Tomato Salad to start and then the Bourbon Glazed Jumbo Shrimp! Delicious!
I forgot to take a photo, but we ended with a piece of their, to die for, Coconut Cake!
It was the perfect way to wrap up the birthday!
I awoke to sad news this morning. My best friend's mom, the one I went to see about a month ago, died last night. I am so glad I was able to visit with her when I did. And, I had just sent her a note last week telling her how much she meant to me and what a great influence she had on me when I was growing up! I had such regret for not getting to do that with my friend before she died, and it gives me some peace knowing that I did do it this time with her mom!


that meal looks AMAZING!! YUm! makes me hungry. I enjoy your blog! come visit mine sometime!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI just started following you on bloglovin!
that meal looks AMAZING!! YUm! makes me hungry. I enjoy your blog! come visit mine sometime!
ReplyDelete