Last night I drooled over the over 100 photos teen daughter had put on her shutterfly account from this past weekend when she was in Paris! Simply breathtaking! I posted a few yesterday.
This morning I was up and out of the house pretty early and did a bunch of errands. I won a $50 Starbucks giftcard on My Sweet Savannah's blog last week, so I added that to my current card and made a stop at Starbucks for my usual: Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte!
I am redecorating teen daughter's bedroom while she is gone. I was going to sell the pottery barn teen bedding that she had on her bed, but I noticed a spot on the duvet cover and have been trying like heck to get it out! I sent her a message and she told me it was blood from when she cut her leg shaving and didn't realize it! Thanks for telling me so I could have tried to treat the stain at the time! I have been working like crazy and since I am very persistent, I have almost removed it! I may still try to sell it if it's not too noticeable, though I will make note of it in my listing.
Hope your week is going well so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...