The temperature has been in the 80's here in the lowcountry!
Time to break out the flip flops and sandals, but not before I get a pedicure! Eww, I have really bad winter feet!
Yesterday I worked and we were super busy! Lots of groups and lots of people are visiting the lowcountry!
Today I went in to work for just an hour to give a Plantation Overview to a school group. They were great kids from a private school near Atlanta. As we were walking along one of the paths, I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. I kind of screamed and stepped back as it looked like a black snake to me! But, of course I wasn't wearing my glasses so then I started thinking maybe it was just a stick. It wasn't! It was a snake and I told my group to just walk around it and not to try to pick it up!
And of course, no warm day on the plantation would be compete without spotting the alligators sunning themselves on the banks of the ponds and the old rice fields!
I had book club last night. We read my pick, A House in the Sky by Amanda LIndhout. It was a great, though disturbing read!
Got a text from teen daughter and she said the weather in Dunkerque has been warm and that if it keeps up she wants me to send her shorts!
Tomorrow I am meeting MIL and FIL for lunch in Mt. Pleasant and then making a Trader Joe's run!
Hoping that spring has sprung in your neck of the woods!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...