- Spent the night at the lakehouse last night. Did a little Christmas decorating while I was there since we won't be back up for a few weeks.
- Husband's parents are coming for Thanksgiving Dinner. I think I have all my grocery shopping done!
- I got some wrapping of Christmas gifts done today, still have more to do, but love knowing that about a third is wrapped!
- Heading to the cabin tomorrow. Clemson's last home game is this weekend.
- I brought home the artificial tree from the lake house and will take it to the cabin to decorate for Christmas, since we will be up there the days leading up to Christmas Eve.
- Soup is simmering on the stove for dinner tonight!
- Found out that college son can ride home with next door neighbor's son from school next week, so I don't have to make the drive again after being there this weekend! I thought about driving separate from husband and just staying, but the cabin is still too scary by yourself!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...