Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend! 
I found a new television for the cabin at a great price at our local Kmart. So I ran over to buy it, unfortunately it was an online price only, so I had to go back home order it online and pick it up at the store. An hour later I was back at the store to pick up the same tv I had just looked at but paid $180 less! Yea for me! Unfortunately, we couldn't fit it in the truck we were taking so we had to leave it behind!
We delivered the new moped to college son. Just one more thing to worry about!
Saturday we headed to the game. A really nice man GAVE us two tickets on the 50 yard line 35 rows up, NICE! And of course Clemson destroyed the Citadel. 
 Since it had been an early game, husband and I went to see the new hunger games movie that night. I did not read the books, nor did I see the first movie, but I really enjoyed it! I'm thinking I need to go back and read the books before the next movie comes out.
We came home late afternoon yesterday. And this morning woke up to a very cold lowcountry! I think it was about 29 degrees outside! 
Can you tell our little kitty was cold?
 You can't see it but she is laying on top of the heat vent!
College son is coming home on Wednesday and I have lots to do to get ready for Thanksgiving!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Friends had this to say...