Friday, November 1, 2013

The Day After

The party on the cul-de-sac was fun. The cheesy onion dip I made was a hit! 
I bought only a family size bag of candy to hand out and it was gone by the end of the night. And I think it was gone not because of the number of trick-or-treaters  we had, but because all of us at the get together just put our bowls of candy out on a table at the end of the driveway for the kids to help themselves! I bet we didn't have 25 kids total come down the street! I enjoyed catching up with the neighbors and was home by 8:30! I came in the house, kept all the lights off and sat in the dark reading blogs on the laptop!

I saw some photos from daughter's Halloween in France:

I thought they looked amazing!
 
Can't believe it's the first of November! I am ready to start planning my Thanksgiving menu and need to finalize the guest list. 
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...