(Finally got my photo to upload, this is the piece that I got for myself that belonged to my husband's grandmother)
Why is it that when you go to the doctor's office they make you wait FOREVER in that little room for the doctor? I took daughter, this morning, for a physical that she needs for her application to do the foreign exchange. I figured we would be in and out in less than an hour. The nurse took us back right away and did her little thing. Then we waited for a little over 30 minutes for the doctor to come in. I was beginning to think they had forgotten about us! I love her doctor, she still sees a pediatrician, but geez! I had teen son calling me on my cell wondering where I was since he gets out of school at 10:15 on Fridays and I wasn't there to pick him up.
I hope your weekend is fun-filled and relaxing!
We have a dinner to go to for the neighborhood volunteers tomorrow night and then of course we will watch the super bowl on Sunday, even though we are not big fans of either of the teams playing! I just want to see the commercials!
Your prized piece is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hate when that happens at the doctors office, I know things come up, some patients take longer etc, but it's hard when you plan on it being a certain amount of time and ends up taking way longer.
Looking forward to the Super Bowl too, though very bummed we're not watching the Patriot's this year. :)