Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting Ready for The Weekend

Well I hope everyone had the Valentine's Day that you hoped for! We did the card thing and then ate the wonderful dinner I prepared. Let me just say, those lobster tails.... to die for! 
 
No school on Monday, so I thought it would be the perfect weekend to head north to our little house in the hills. Unfortunately those plans had to be canned since teen son just got a job! (Which I am loving! He needs to start earning some money and doing something constructive with his extra time!) And his first day is Sunday. And we don't dare leave him home alone. So, I guess we have a very low key weekend planned. It's supposed to be pretty cool here so maybe we'll go see a movie. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! Congrats to your son on his job. What's he doing?

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...