
So this morning I dropped my Volvo off to be repaired (from that little crash that happened) at the body shop.
The car rental people sent a very nice man to come pick me up and take me to my rental.
I've said before how anal I am about my car. Well, maybe I give off a vibe because the young guy at the car rental place did his best to get me in a car that would meet my standards! I ended up with a fairly new Jeep Compass(pictured above), not bad, but no leather seats but didn't have many miles on it so I figured there hasn't been a lot of time for people to trash it!
It was pretty clean, though I just cringe at the thought of touching a steering wheel that someone I don't know has touched! Isn't that strange? So, I made a quick stop and had it cleaned on the inside! But, after I got home I noticed it has a strange smell! It's not a BAD smell, but just a smell. So, I went out and made another stop and picked up a sachet and put it on the floor in the back seat and will see how that works!
Tomorrow I drive to Charlotte to pick up teenage girl. I will be so glad to get her home! Keeping fingers crossed that tomorrow's flight goes well!
I think I'm going to make sure I take some clorox wipes with me next time I have to get a rental car!
ReplyDeleteHope the flight is without incident!