I
Just got this "Sweet" Award from Cool Gal over at It's The World I Know! How nice of her!
If you haven't visited her, click on over! She's even hosting a fabulous give away right now!
I have to list ten things about myself and then pass it on to ten bloggers!
1. I am the oldest of three girls. My youngest sister is 9 years younger than me and I really don't remember her when we were growing up! Weird, huh?
2. Husband and I are going to join the Peace Corps when our youngest graduates from college... that is a long way off still!
3. I am very opinionated.
4. Have been married over half my life!
5. Have always had a tendency to hold things in. I am now paying for it!
6. I was born in New Jersey, but consider myself a southern belle!
7. I yell at other cars when I am driving! I also use my horn A LOT!
8. I envy people who have big, close families.
9. I am ready to move out of town and back to the country! I want my chickens again!
10. I am addicted to those crazy Bravo shows... Real Housewives, Flippin' Out, etc.
I am supposed to tag 10 other blogs, but as I am looking around, it seems this is a popular tag! So, it you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged and tell us some stuff about yourself!

Just got this "Sweet" Award from Cool Gal over at It's The World I Know! How nice of her!
If you haven't visited her, click on over! She's even hosting a fabulous give away right now!
I have to list ten things about myself and then pass it on to ten bloggers!
1. I am the oldest of three girls. My youngest sister is 9 years younger than me and I really don't remember her when we were growing up! Weird, huh?
2. Husband and I are going to join the Peace Corps when our youngest graduates from college... that is a long way off still!
3. I am very opinionated.
4. Have been married over half my life!
5. Have always had a tendency to hold things in. I am now paying for it!
6. I was born in New Jersey, but consider myself a southern belle!
7. I yell at other cars when I am driving! I also use my horn A LOT!
8. I envy people who have big, close families.
9. I am ready to move out of town and back to the country! I want my chickens again!
10. I am addicted to those crazy Bravo shows... Real Housewives, Flippin' Out, etc.
I am supposed to tag 10 other blogs, but as I am looking around, it seems this is a popular tag! So, it you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged and tell us some stuff about yourself!
I feel like I got to know you a little better. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL at the fact you are a crazy, horn honking driver! I envy people with big families, too. I only have one sibling.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's opinionated. Sometimes I feel like I'm alone on this one. Either that, or there are so many people not willing to say what they really feel. I don't know.
Good luck in my giveaway. The products are so fabulous! :)
The mom of a childhood friend joined the peace corps when she was around 50 or 55. That is really awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award! BTW, I agree completely with #3,4,5,8 and 10!!! BTW, I saw a bumper sticker that would work for #7 "Road Rage Princess"!
ReplyDelete