We'll be heading to the lake early tomorrow. Husband is on his way there now to meet the guy delivering the new Seadoo.
Staying at the lake until Monday, then home to re-pack and get ready for a few days away on Amelia Island. It's become our home away from home and since it's not a very long drive, daughter talked husband into making the trip! I am looking forward to relaxing and being taken care of!
Have a Happy 4th!
Staying at the lake until Monday, then home to re-pack and get ready for a few days away on Amelia Island. It's become our home away from home and since it's not a very long drive, daughter talked husband into making the trip! I am looking forward to relaxing and being taken care of!
Have a Happy 4th!
Have a safe, fun 4th!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and trip to Amelia...I coukd use some of that pampering. Hmmmm, maybe a long weekend soon....
ReplyDelete