Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trader Joe's

We don't have a Trader Joe's near us. :(
But, I am going by one on Tuesday right outside of Charlotte!
What is your must not miss favorite item from Trader Joe's?

8 comments:

  1. Lambrusco and Vino Verde wine. They have the best sushi and hummus, too. My favorite is the Trader Joe's Cilantro and Jalapeno.

    I have to think of more stuff. I'll be back later to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All their thin crust frozen pizzas are great. I especially like the gruyere and ham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always buy their fresh pizza crust (it's low-cal). Only 99 cents for a bag. We use it to make grilled pizza. I especially like it with garlic olive oil, fresh mozz. cheese, roma tomatoes, and basil. I sprinkle a little Kosher salt on top. Delicious.

    Their lemonade is good, too. Pink or yellow.

    Great snack items as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their gorgonzola crisps - very yummy!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no TJ's near me but when I go I like to get roasted red peppers, olive oil, nuts, and my favorite soup..Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato. The soup is in a box and is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just reading this, but I love their European chocolate and mocha flavored yogurt. I sprinkle their low-fat granola w/almonds on top. Also there's a frozen asparagus risotto I love and their dried mango. Got to go there in Raleigh tomorrow. Also, you can't beat the prices they have on fresh-cut flowers. They're always such beautiful bouquets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone says the wine selection and prices are well worth it..around here they say that anyway xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to know what you ended up getting! We don't have one here, either.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...