Friday, May 28, 2010

We're Out of Here!


Today was the last day of school! I now have a rising 10th grader and rising 8th grader in the house.
I am trying to get things together so we can head to the lake house tomorrow morning for the long weekend. I am ready for some fun in the sun!
Have a safe Memorial Day!

4 comments:

  1. Youngest son is a rising 10th grader, too! Guess we'll be crying on each other's shoulders in 3 years!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful weekend at the lake. It's rainy here! I have four more days of school, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend.

    Two more weeks of school here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our last day of school was TODAY! We have the same age children and then some.... Ours are 16, 16 (twins), 13 and 6. No summer camps for them, but I'm hoping the pool will keep them cool. Well, the teens no longer think the pool is "cool," but our 6 year old does. Thanks for entering my give away. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...