Monday, May 3, 2010

Still not caught up!





Well, it's been over a week since daughter's performance. Here are a few of the photos I took during dress rehearsal. They did an outstanding job.
BIL even showed up and attended with us! Of course, I stood my ground and did not go all out for his "maybe" visit, and when he was looking for coffee the next morning I directed him to the nearest McDonalds! It was hard for me to do and so out of character to not treat him like he just checked in to a luxurious bed and breakfast
.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful! I love ballet. I saw a performance of sleeping. Beauty at home in Flint mi in Jan performed by a Russian troupe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, can't say I miss that time sucking recital at just the wrong time at the end of the school year. I have graduation coming up and I am sooooo far behind. They've already started having parties and I finally decided when to have J3's a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...