Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mexican Spinach Dip

Went to my first yoga class yesterday. Can I just say I LOVE IT!? I think I will definitely be going back for more.

I made this dip for my neighborhood women's club meeting last night and it was a hit!
Thought I would share it with you. I found it on someone's blog and can't remember who it was! If it was you, let me know!

Mexican Spinach Dip

16 ounces salsa

2 cups shredded colby- jack cheese

1 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained

8 ounces cream cheese, softened and diced

1 cup evaporated milk

2.25 ounces chopped black olives

1 tablespoon red wine vinegar

Mix and and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! I love anything Mexican and anything with tortilla chips. Yum! :) I can see why it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to copy this for the next time I need to take an appetizer to a function. It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...