Now that spring break is over and everyone is back at school and gone to work, I have been able to get sooo much accomplished!
Already today:
*trip to post office
*pick up tennis racket that had to be restrung
*publix for ingredients for appetizer for women's club meeting tonight
*laundry
*mop kitchen
*water plants on the deck
*file taxes
*write checks for bills that aren't on auto draft
*catch up on emails
*finalize plans for committee meeting tomorrow
I think I am ready for a break!
Don't you love feeling accomplished!! I will be at the Family Circle Cup this weekend on Daniel Island, wi you be there, if so, we should meet up!!
ReplyDeleteOh isn't it wonderful to check off the to-do list. and how much more you get done when you are on your own. There is a publix on the way to fripp island,, where my parents have a house. I love my visits to publix. There are tons of palmetto trees in the parking lot. When we arrive there.. .I know the vacation has begun!! xo
ReplyDelete