Saturday, April 10, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!

Kate Spade Edgartown Quinn


Tory Burch Miller Thong

Bond no.9 Chelsea Flowers

I have a birthday coming up next week and I'm already starting to think about what I will get with my "birthday money". Every year my parents and the inlaws send me money to purchase what I would like and these are three of my top choices! I love that they still do this for me even at my age!Unfortunately I won't get enough to buy all three, so I'll have to decide what I just can't live without.
Tell me, do you still get birthday money?

7 comments:

  1. I get birthday money from my in-laws. I keep telling them they don't have to do it, but I do appreciate it! You have quite a decision to make...don't know what I'd do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do still get birthday money! How in the world are you going to decide??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just saw you listed on someone else's blogroll and had to click over when I saw that you live in the lowcountry. We live just outside of Charleston, SC; hope you're enjoying the gorgeous day today!

    Yes, I still get birthday money from my parents. And, since my birthday was this past week, I enjoyed spending it - on shoes, if you must know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes! I still get birthday money from my in-laws and parents (LOVE IT!). I'm like you, I have it spent before I get it! LOL!

    You have a hard decision to make. I've never smelled the perfume (I'm sure it's fantastic), but the shoes and the bag are FABULOUS!

    Let us know what you decide.

    Happy early birthday. :)

    Oh, and thanks for participating in Virtual Happy Hour!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No birthday money for me, but I do get nice presents each year.

    I'd go for the purse if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get b-day money and gifts from my parents and did from my MIL until she passed away. My husband's grandmother usually sends me money! I'm a lucky girl! Have fun shopping. Love those shoes! Happy early b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I still get birthday money and I love it! Of course I tell them not do but am secretly thrilled they do it anyway.
    Kate Spade Tote is what I would pick!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...