Yea! This week's Monday was uneventful and I am hoping that the rest of my week is going to go well.
Not wanting to go into a lot of detail about last Monday's problem, but I will just say we had to have the alarm company come out to the house to put alarm contacts on the upstairs windows! Not to keep people out, but to keep them in! I'll leave it at that. At least I am sleeping better at night!
Went to the lake house on Saturday. Opened the door to hear a high pitched "alarm" going off. We don't have an alarm system there! It ended up being the smoke detectors! Had to disable them by taking the batteries out. The weather was nice. Daughter brought a friend and they had a great time hanging out on the dock and spending time in the hot tub.
Getting ready for spring break next week. Have committments on both weekends, so won't be going anywhere, which is fine with the teens! They would rather just spend time with friends locally!
Saturday nephew makes his first communion. So we will be heading toward Charlotte to attend. Then spending night with my sister and then back to other side of the family for lunch on Easter. BIL's birthday is Sunday and MIL's is this Friday, so we will celebrate those as well. I have lots of gifts to purchase this week!
Pedicure is finished, off to finish more errands!
Happy Tuesday!
Well now I am VERY curious. Did one of the kids try to make a break for it???
ReplyDelete