That's what I have accomplished this week! Ugh, Monday being a holiday just totally threw me off!
I should have painted one of the bathrooms upstairs. I just barely started and then called it a day!
Teen daughter comes home in 5 weeks. I am excited, but I promised her I would redo her room while she was gone and I haven't even started! Well, other than ordering new bedding from Pottery Barn... man, I've got to get moving!
I just got my work schedule for June and I work 9 days. I took this job and it was supposed to be a 2-3 day a month job! I'm not liking this working on the weekends and many days!
College son still doesn't have a job for the summer!
I did buy a Clarisonic brush on Wednesday! I used it for the first time last night and I know it might be my imagination, but I swear my skin felt squeaky clean! I can't wait to use it again!
Last night I made fish for dinner. Husband is not a fish eater but I told him we are going to start eating it at least once a week. I bought some cod at Harris Teeter and put it on parchment lined baking sheet. Then spread a light coating of mayo on top and topped each fillet with crushed potato chips (I used Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Asiago Cheese and Italian Herb chips). I just crushed a small handful, which probably equaled a tablespoon or two on top of each fillet. It was really good. Husband liked it too and I told him that was good since I have more cod in the freezer!
Hope you have a great weekend!
It's tough for the young ones to find a summer job, unless they work at a pool. My youngest had a heck of a time finding a job; he finally got hired at Target around Thanksgiving for seasonal help. That helped him to get some job experience; he's now working at a pizza joint.
ReplyDeleteI miss HT! That was my favorite grocery store when we lived in SC.
That fish sounds amazing! I feel crazy with things to do too! That time of year!
ReplyDeleteI keep telling myself we need to eat more fish too. Your recipe sounds easy and delish so I'll give it a try.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kat