I don't know how anyone can build their own house! All I was doing was having built-in bookcases put in and I thought I was going to lose my mind!
The guys started on Thursday and told me they would be done on Monday.
They weren't.
If you recall, this is where we started:
If you recall, this is where we started:
Monday they were only halfway through!
And, they still had the painting to do.
Finally, they completed their task at 5:13 on Wednesday evening!
I have started putting the books, etc on the shelves and realized I don't have as many books as I thought I did!
This is where we are today:
I am happy, just have some more to do on them! I think I need to make a run to the lake house and pick up some books that I have up there.
We made it through the first week of college son being home for the summer. Many jobs have been applied for, one interview has been completed, and now we are waiting! Hopefully we hear something soon.
Last night was book club. We read The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd. It was really good! If you are looking for a summer read, you should check it out!
So how has your week been?
.jpg)


I think your new bookcases are gorgeous!! nice and big----lots of room to play with and to change things around as much as you like!
ReplyDeleteThe best part of those boot cases is all the books you have to fill them! And I'm glad you mentioned that book- just added it to my list xox
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful - perfect for that space! Enjoy filling them in the rest of the way - looking great!
ReplyDelete