Thursday, October 24, 2013

Almost 2 Months til Christmas!

I don't really have anything to say about that, other than I just realized it this morning!
College son came home on Friday. It was nice, for about 30 minutes, to have him home.
We went to see Gravity on Saturday afternoon. I liked it! It was very intense! 
I had to work on Monday and man, were we ever busy! I guess it is true that Charleston is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S.!
Tuesday I had to drive college son and one of his roommates (the one that lives in our neighborhood) back to school. I hate that drive, but at least I had my XM radio to listen to! The guys watched movies the whole way. I was a little to scared to stay at our cabin by myself! So I went to my parent's house and stayed the night with them. 
I left my parent's at around 11:00 and headed straight to our lake house. Husband and I decided to go spend the night there on Wednesdays since that is the one night he doesn't have tennis or TKD. It was quiet as usual! We grilled our dinner and then watched a couple of our favorite Wednesday night tv shows. When we got up this morning it was 39ยบ! I think fall has arrived!




 I washed my car before I left because it was dirty and we pay a set amount per month for water no matter how much we use, and at our main home we pay for the amount we use. 
I got home this afternoon and made a trip to the grocery store and caught up on laundry. I lead such a boring life!
Staying home this weekend. Any big plans?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are almost exactly one year ahead of me ;) I keep re-playing your words,,, it will get easier. I know it will! We are heading up tp the mountains this weekend !! You guys enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...