Thursday, October 10, 2013

Almost the Weekend, and Heading Out of Town again!

I am so tired! Worked from 9:30-5:30 at Middleton Place today, and man, where we ever busy! Lots of visitors in town during this wonderful weather! I actually ended up getting a migraine, but nothing too bad that a few advil couldn't help!
Gotta, work again tomorrow, but just until 3:00 and then rush home, pack up the car and get ready to head up to the cabin again! Clemson plays Boston College on Saturday and of course we will be there to cheer the Tigers on! 
Our neighbor that normally feeds our cat is going to be gone this weekend and she was gone the last weekend that we left town too! So, I got one of the neighbor kids to do it and since our cat stays outside, with just a way to get in and out of the garage, I just told him the code to get in the garage and where the food was. I didn't think about the fact that maybe I needed to describe our cat to him. After we got back when I paid him he asked what our cat looked like. When I told him he said that he kept seeing a different cat hanging around our house, and though he didn't say it, I am afraid that he may have been inviting that one in to eat! Oh well, ours didn't seem too hungry when we got home, so she must have gotten some of the food. But, at least now he knows not to feed our neighbor's cat!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...