We woke up to a soggy Monday morning! But, it hasn't rained in a while so I guess we needed it. But it is hot again, and I am ready for the cooler weather to come back, which I think it is in the next day or two! Yay!
We had such a great weekend. Saturday I worked in the afternoon and we were so busy! Lots of tourists still coming to town. I made it home to catch the last bit of the Clemson game on TV. Another win for us! Go Tigers!
Husband suggested we just go out to eat and so we headed downtown and ate at Five Loaves Cafe. How is it that we are just now experiencing this place? Well, actually I know the answer to that: every time we are downtown and decide to get something to eat I think of Five Loaves but could never remember what street it was on and instead of asking, we just went somewhere else. Oh. MY. Word. This place is awesome! We had the best food and even splurged for dessert, even though we had to get a box to take it home, we were so full!
Sunday we went to Mass and had a visiting priest that came to talk about sponsoring a child through the Christian Foundation for Children and Aging. We ended up choosing two children, both from India. I have always wanted to do something like this but just couldn't find the right organization!
Then, last night husband and I started watching the new Showtime series "Masters of Sex". So good! And sheds such an interesting perspective on sexual attitudes not that long ago!
Since it was so yucky out this morning I did not go back to see about those tables at TJ Maxx. I guess I'll go tomorrow and see if they are still there.
Happy Monday!

I always forget about Five loaves!!
ReplyDelete