We had a great weekend. The weather was just gorgeous, I love this time of the year here in the lowcountry!
Saturday night was Pokeno night with the girls. Always loads of fun with this group!
I actually won a few times.
Love this little pillow I won:
I also won these:
As there was a big college football game on that night and many of the group are fans, we made it an early night. I was home by 9:30 and was able to watch the rest of the game, though I am not a fan and was pulling for the other team!
Sunday evening husband went with me to the Volunteer Appreciation Dinner at the plantation where I volunteer. It was a lot of fun. I wish I had taken my camera because the views onto the Ashley river from the bluff were unreal! I'll have to remember for next year! I have been volunteering for only a year but the volunteer that had been there for 25 got a piece of the family's china from the early 1800's! I want some of that, so I guess I have about 24 more years to go!
Got a busy week this week, finishing up college applications with son, two days at Middleton Place and getting things together to head out of town on Friday.
How was your weeekend?
I might recover from my Hotty Toddy tailgate just in time to go to Chicago for 4 days for the Nebraska-Northwestern game. I am WIPED OUT!
ReplyDeleteLook at you big winner!! How nice to come home with treats that you can use RIGHT NOW!! Wish I lived closer I'd be with you at that pokeno night just for the laughs xoxo
ReplyDelete