Friday, October 5, 2012

Let The Games Begin

It has been blowing my mind at how many house showings we have been having.
Last year after school started we didn't have a single showing until after Christmas! This year has been so different! 
Yesterday we had two showings within 45 minutes of each other, and one of those made us an offer!
Our realtor just called a couple hours ago to let us know, and of course husband is out of town today for work and I haven't been able to even tell him. And, it is a pretty low offer, but we will counter and start playing that game! I guess I should say that husband will start playing the game! I just tell him to let me know when it is over!
So, keep your fingers crossed, I guess? I was almost to the point of taking the house off the market and just waiting to try to sell when daughter is almost out of high school. In fact earlier this week I had told myself that if we didn't get any showings by friday I was going to call our realtor and tell him to take it off the MLS, and come get his sign and the lockbox. Well, I guess we'll see what happens and I guess I might need to start looking for a house to move into!
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OH what great news!! I am sure you are so excited! We like this realtor :) I hope that this is what you have been waiting for. Hugs and thank you for always being so encouraging on my blog. I read you all the time and need to be better about commenting xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...