* Saturday husband went car shopping for me! I then went back out later to look at some of the options. I didn't get a new car! I am probably a car salesman's worst nightmare!
*Watched Clemson win the ACC championship on Saturday against VT. Couldn't believe they pulled it off! But, so glad they did.
*Sunday made eveyone dress kind of similar and headed out to Middleton Place to take our christmas card photo. Realized my tripod is broken, so took a friend of teen daughters to act as a human tripod! Gave her $20 for putting up with my directions and yelling at everyone!
*Almost finished with my book club selection, The Marriage Plot. Man is it taking me a long time to finish!
*Got myself all psyched for my Dr. appointment this morning, just to get a call that the doctor is out sick with the flu and I have to reschedule! Ugh! I spent all that time shaving for nothing! ;)
*Still didn't get the trees up over the weekend, since I now have some free time this afternoon may try to get it done then.
Happy Monday!?
*Watched Clemson win the ACC championship on Saturday against VT. Couldn't believe they pulled it off! But, so glad they did.
*Sunday made eveyone dress kind of similar and headed out to Middleton Place to take our christmas card photo. Realized my tripod is broken, so took a friend of teen daughters to act as a human tripod! Gave her $20 for putting up with my directions and yelling at everyone!
*Almost finished with my book club selection, The Marriage Plot. Man is it taking me a long time to finish!
*Got myself all psyched for my Dr. appointment this morning, just to get a call that the doctor is out sick with the flu and I have to reschedule! Ugh! I spent all that time shaving for nothing! ;)
*Still didn't get the trees up over the weekend, since I now have some free time this afternoon may try to get it done then.
Happy Monday!?
What a pain! All that work for nothing! (The shaving...Oh! And the car!) :D
ReplyDelete