I LOVE Mrs. Meyer's products and the Orange Clove hand soap is yummy!
It is great for the holiday season, smells like the Russian Tea that people used to make! I don't know, maybe people still make it! I just remember it from when I was a kid!
It is great for the holiday season, smells like the Russian Tea that people used to make! I don't know, maybe people still make it! I just remember it from when I was a kid!

I will have to look for this.
ReplyDeleteI picked up a bottle of the dish soap back in October and have been using nothing else since. Need to stock up because I am going to be sad when they're done at the end of the season.
ReplyDeleteohhh, I love Mrs. Meyer's product! I usually buy the lavender. I have never seen this one before, but it sounds Wonderful! Thank you for sharing it, I'll be on the lookout!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours!
joan
p.s. thank you so much for leaving your calling card!!