Friday, December 23, 2011

I've Made My List and I've Checked it Twice!

For the most part I am just about ready for the big day!
*I made a quick run to Trader Joe's this morning and picked up some last minute things.
*Made a quick detour to the car dealership to check out a new car I may want for Christmas. Hear that Santa?
*Various cookies and candies are made!
*Got a call that someone wants to come look at the house on Tuesday. Will worry about that after Sunday! ;)
*Went to husband's Tae Kwon Do party last night. Year end awards are given out and he won an award for Most Perseverance! I would have to agree with that!
Still have to:
*Clean house before parent's arrival tomorrow!
*Go to the market to pick up beef tenderloin.
*Wrap gifts!
Hope you all are ready and enjoying the holiday!


1 comment:

Friends had this to say...