*I can't believe that it's already October!
*Haven't sold our house yet! Haven't even had anyone look in a month! :(
*Had a fun night out with my girlfriends playing Pokeno.
*Went through Volunteer Orientation at Middleton Place. Have volunteered to give house tours.
Still have more to do before I give my qualifying tour!
*Totally enjoying this cooler weather we are having!
*Heard some people are having a hard time finding canned pumpkin, glad I stocked up last year when I thought there might be a shortage! I have about 20 cans! And my family thought I was crazy...
*Looking forward to the coming weekend and going to Clemson for homecoming.
*Haven't sold our house yet! Haven't even had anyone look in a month! :(
*Had a fun night out with my girlfriends playing Pokeno.
*Went through Volunteer Orientation at Middleton Place. Have volunteered to give house tours.
Still have more to do before I give my qualifying tour!
*Totally enjoying this cooler weather we are having!
*Heard some people are having a hard time finding canned pumpkin, glad I stocked up last year when I thought there might be a shortage! I have about 20 cans! And my family thought I was crazy...
*Looking forward to the coming weekend and going to Clemson for homecoming.
Volunteering at Middleton Place sounds very interesting.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't find pumpkin here last year and it looks like this year isn't going to be any better. I needed some last weekend and there was one lone can on the shelf.
I can't believe it's October either. Where has the time gone? The year?
ReplyDeleteIf you like "Pumpkin Spice Lattes," I posted the best recipe today for homemade ones. You could use some of that canned pumpkin. :) So good!