And, even better, she has a song on the new Footloose cd! Her's is track #4 a new version of Holding Out for a Hero, that she sings and plays the guitar. And, she co-wrote the new arrangement.
I was a HUGE fan of the original Footloose and wasn't too sure about a remake! But, I bought the soundtrack when it dropped last week and I LOVE it!
My sister and BIL are over the moon about this journey their niece is on and I have to say, I am too!
I have to say, I have heard some of her other stuff and she is pretty awesome. Remember her name, because I think she is going to go far!
I was a HUGE fan of the original Footloose and wasn't too sure about a remake! But, I bought the soundtrack when it dropped last week and I LOVE it!
My sister and BIL are over the moon about this journey their niece is on and I have to say, I am too!
I have to say, I have heard some of her other stuff and she is pretty awesome. Remember her name, because I think she is going to go far!


I am excited to see this movie and now I'm excited about the music, too!
ReplyDeleteWOW, that is awesome, congratulations to their family, that is EXCITING and I can't wait to hear it!!
ReplyDelete