There's nothing like finding out the day before the high school homecoming game that teen son was asked to escort one of the girls in the homecoming court!
I have spent all morning gathering new shoes and apparel, since of course nothing he has would work, according to him!
I told him that I knew he wouldn't like it but I would be at the game so I could take photos! I promised him I would use the telephoto lens so I could do it inconspicuously! ;)
I have spent all morning gathering new shoes and apparel, since of course nothing he has would work, according to him!
I told him that I knew he wouldn't like it but I would be at the game so I could take photos! I promised him I would use the telephoto lens so I could do it inconspicuously! ;)
Oh that's funny ~ and so boy. lol Hope to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteBoys!!! Let us see those photos.
ReplyDelete