I finally finished going on all my observation tours at Middleton Place.
I was glad to have that part finished and asked what did I need to do next?
I'm thinking they will hand me some sort of book with what to say during the tours. They would give it to me and tell me to become familiar with it.
Nope.
They hand me an inventory of all the items in the house and tell me to write my own tour!
So, in between everything else that needs to be done in my life, I am writing a house tour!
This may take awhile!
I was glad to have that part finished and asked what did I need to do next?
I'm thinking they will hand me some sort of book with what to say during the tours. They would give it to me and tell me to become familiar with it.
Nope.
They hand me an inventory of all the items in the house and tell me to write my own tour!
So, in between everything else that needs to be done in my life, I am writing a house tour!
This may take awhile!
Sounds like hard but interesting work.
ReplyDelete