Friday, January 29, 2010

She's a Happy Girl

After a very long ride, daughter arrived in Biloxi around 8:30 last night. They had planned that they would drive there, spend the night and then proceed to New Orleans today.
They stayed at The Beau Rivage Hotel. Daughter is rather spoiled when it comes to hotels and was worried about where they were staying. I told her that she was a guest of her friend's family and not to say anything if the hotel wasn't like what she was accustomed to. Well, the Beau Rivage met with her approval!
I just got a text and she said they are getting ready to leave for New Orleans. She is really going to enjoy this weekend.
The husband and son and I are going to head to the lakehouse tonight. It's supposed to be cold and rainy, but we haven't been since New Years Eve and I need to take down the christmas decoration! They are probably covered in cobwebs! ; )
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...