It's my turn to host Pokeno this Friday night! Running around trying to get ready for THAT! You know how you start to look around and your house and think "maybe some new paint for that room"... but then realize that new paint would lead to a new rug, which would lead to ________!!! I think everything will just get a good cleaning!
Daughter has been invited to go to New Orleans next weekend to attend one of the Mardi Gras balls! She is sooooo excited. Well, she has to have a long dress! Do you know how hard it is to find a long dress, at the last minute, that looks appropriate on a 13 year old? She wears a size 3 so we are not talking little girl sizes here! We finally found one at Dillards, and while it looks fantastic on her, I think it makes her look a lot older than she is! UGH! I wish we had known she was going to be going back in the fall. I have a "sort of" connection to some guys that own a dress shop in GA and they probably could have fixed us right up!
Report cards come out today. Good for daughter, not so good for son! I don't know what we are going to do with him! He forgets to turn in homework, so ZERO for that! He doesn't study like he should so his test grades fluctuate radically! Husband is ready to send him to military school next year, me not so much! Anyone have any suggestions?
I wish I had a suggestion other than the one we've been using....drink heavily.
ReplyDelete