Monday, October 5, 2009

Remember These?

I've been friends with some of y'all for over two years and I posted photos of these back in 2007!
For my new friends, I made these pumpkin topiaries two falls ago. I didn't put them out last year because I had stored them in the attic (they are big y'all!) and the heat from the summer did a real number on them.
This year I decided that I had put a lot of effort into them and needed to bite the bullet and re-do them. I decided to use them on the hearth in the family room.
I like the way they (there is another one on the other side) and if I can keep the cats away I'll be happy.
I find that I don't do much decorating for Halloween, but I think a little bit for fall is a nice touch.
How about you? Do you go all out for Halloween or are just a few pumpkins and gourds more your cup of tea?

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. I have to say. I think fall is the one time I actually decorate other than Christmas--the rest of the time I lose steam xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! Not much decorating for me at Halloween - all the energy goes into Christmas!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! I put out pumpkins and a few things in the house. Fewer things every year, truth be told. And more generic fall rather than halloween so I can leave it out longer.

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...