Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Almost Monday

I love Mondays! The beginning of the week, so many possibilities!
Our weekend was filled with quiet time, shopping, helping friends move, dinner for two, church, Sunday dinner with homemade chicken pot pie and lots of driving kids back and forth to two different youth groups at church!
The weather was beautiful today, supposed to be rainy tomorrow!
I just love this time of year!
How was your weekend? Do you love or dread Mondays?
PS. That little pumpkin on my header? It's an older photo, but I have one out just like it this year! It was one of the pokeno prizes a couple years ago. And it lasted forever!

4 comments:

  1. Today was just the MOST beautiful day we've had in forever. Lorelai and I enjoyed some time downtown...a little shopping, a little dinner. It was glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dread Mondays because I always have such unrealistic expectations of what I'm going to accomplish on the weekend....which never gets done, of course! Then DOTR had the NERVE to expect me to come to work first thing Monday morning because he's excited to start a new week. I'm always dragging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not real keen on waking up at 5:30 AM, so Mondays don't hold much appeal during the school year. I will say that walking to the bus stop in 76 degree weather made me smile. There, I actually didn't post something completely negative...there is hope for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mondays are tough especially after a fun-filled homecoming weekend, but I love the start of a new week.
    I really wanted to say that I LOVE your pumpkin header. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...