Monday, October 26, 2009



We made it through the weekend! It was busy, but a ton of fun!

Friday night we went to the Halloween thing. The event is held in/around a huge pasture and it had rained earlier in the day.... which translates to huge mudbog! I just knew my car was going to slide into a ditch or just get stuck! When we got home it was very dark and I really didn't think about looking at the car. In the morning when I went out I was shocked to see it covered in black mud! I wish I had thought to take a photo before I washed it, it was unbelievable!

Saturday evening was pokeno with the girls! So fun! And I won the hostess prize which was a pretty fall arrangement that the hostess had created!

Our annual pumpkin walk was a huge success! There was so much food and lots of little ones running around in costume!
Just finished looking at my November calendar and noticed that I have only three days that don't have something written on them! Some girlfriends planned a weekend at Amelia Island, but I had to pass as I had too many things already going that weekend! At least I don't have to host Thanksgiving, just have to decide where we are going to go!
Now I have to get dressed and meet some friends for coffee! A fun way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends had this to say...