One day a couple months ago, I looked down at my hands and they looked like the hands of someone 20 years older than me! They were full of age spots and really dry looking! Oops, guess I should have been putting sunscreen on them as well all these years! I had seen this product mentioned in a few magazines and read some reviews and thought, why not?
I was telling hubby about it and he said that one of his receptionists sold avon and he would order some from her.
Well, I have been using it for about 5 weeks and talk about a difference! I wish I had taken before photos! I can't stop looking at my hands!
I have also been using it on my neck and face at night, even though it says it is for 50+ skin and I am still six years away from that. Guess my face needed it too, because I can see a difference. Not as much as my hands because my face wasn't in as bad a shape! :)
I just thought I would pass on this recommendation. I love to hear what works and doesn't work for my blogging friends!
~Steph, who now has hands that look like they belong to her!
I'll have to try it on my face. Luckily, I have been adamant about putting sunscreen on my hands the last few years and I'm 39 now. The chest is another area that shows aging early on so wonder what I can put there other than sunscreen??
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know. It's weird b/c I am a follower and was sent the invite which I accepted to view her blog. If you're an invited reader, it still doesn't show up?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if it would work on my turkey neck.
ReplyDelete