No doubt about it...I would love it...adore it...eat it all in one sitting, I'm sure. Too bad (or maybe not) that we don't have a World Market here. wink wink
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visits, even when I'm MIA which has been quite often lately. I can't seem to stay organizied, but that's okay...my life is full, right?
I have got to try that! I will be going to World Market tomorrow morning. My hips will just say thank you now.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt about it...I would love it...adore it...eat it all in one sitting, I'm sure. Too bad (or maybe not) that we don't have a World Market here. wink wink
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visits, even when I'm MIA which has been quite often lately. I can't seem to stay organizied, but that's okay...my life is full, right?
Hugs!
Kat
No World Market here either, so I'm safe! Enjoy the lake this weekend!
ReplyDeleteYes, another reason to visit World Market. Thanks! There is one not that far from us, and we have never been there.
ReplyDelete