Monday, January 13, 2014

Back To Our New Normal

Ended up with a horrible headache on Friday, so we cancelled dinner reservations for that night. But, we more than made up for it on Saturday night! 
We went to Hall's Chophouse. Loved it! 
I had She Crab soup to start and then Salmon as my entree. I was really full and barely could eat my dessert, a German Chocolate Brownie! College son enjoyed it too, he and his dad had the filet mignon. Son said his was prepared perfectly!
Yesterday I took college son back to school. It was time! I was excited for him to come home for Christmas break  but after about two weeks in, I was ready for him to leave! ;) And, he was ready to go! 
I had some contractors come to the cabin to give me an estimate on building a screened porch. One guy I really liked and he can start fairly soon. Let's hope he is resonable!
Got home late today, so I think I am just about ready to turn in! All that driving really drains me! I am not a good car traveler!
How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Not as delicious as yours! We definitely need a dinner out! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...