Monday, January 20, 2014

How Was Your Weekend?

Did you do anything fun? Did you go somewhere for the long weekend?
It was pretty quiet around here...
I made homemade pizza Friday night, gah, I just can't get the crust right! Does anyone have a pizza crust recipe they want to share? Maybe it's the way I am cooking it? I don't know, but I keep trying. I figure I'll eventually get it right!
Went to see the Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit  movie on Saturday. I enjoyed it, lots of action, no bad language, not really long.... my kind of movie!
Sunday we went to church and then just stayed around the house. 
Watched my new show, True Detectives on HBO last night, while I dvr'd Downton Abbey. I just finished watching the premiere of Downton yesterday and have some catching up to do!
Got a busy week this week. I am hosting my Pokeno group Friday night and I decided to do it at the lake house! I don't have a really big group coming, but still!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!

    I had to chuckle because I can't seem to get home made pizza crust right either and when I got home from work today, my 13 year old son had decided to make home made pizza because he was bored (home for a snow day) and his crust was perfect!

    Stay warm!
    Christine
    http://suburban-charm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Friends had this to say...