I think it was around 17 degrees when husband left for work this morning! That's cold for the lowcountry!
Though I can't complain.
I don't live in a tent.
I know someone who does.
I found him at the library this afternoon.
He had shelter last night.
Now, as for the photo above.... this is what I found when I went to get all my products out to dry my hair this morning! It was in the bottom drawer in my bathroom! If you can't tell, that is ice at the top! It was lying down on it's side and when I picked it up this is what I saw! You would understand now why my family always complains that it is too cold in our house!
Hope you are staying warm and are giving thanks that you have a warm home in which to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Friends had this to say...